Well it been a hectic 10 months of my life so far in which i finally notice i haven't written a journal since last year which is me is just horrible and also being very lazy to some degree. Which included getting stuck in the fandoms of Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Attack on titan and Randy Cunningham, 9th grade ninja.
I'm not going to talk about Doctor Who or I'll go into a melt down due to the cliff hanger from the last season.
So far it just made it through my mid semster reviews that came after my week break which of course wasn't a break at all, go figure. So right now i'm in the busy month of major projects that are worth half my grade in my units so i'll be completely busy until the break. This will include a lot of flash rage as I'm designing a platform game for one of unit. And I have to do a speech tomorrow so I'm doom cos i hate presentations.
I would like to thank everyone for their +DevWatch for me. I'm so glad that you guys like my work and I never expected to have so many people watching me. Due to never being here cos of uni my messages have exploded to 10, 000 in my inbox so I;m hoping to clear it out or at least get it down to 3000 at least.
Oh and before i forget Happy Halloween Everyone in advance. ^_^
Things that happen so far:
-I 'm an aunt to an adorable little boy named Ej and right now he is about 8 months old and he starting to crawl which is so adorable. Very soon I'll be an aunt again this December to another baby.
-Got an ipad. Hooray cos i got the Disney animated app and it awesome
-I have a new phone at last, emphasis on 'new' cos since i was old enough all i had was second hand phones from my family not that i wasn't grateful but some of them had glitches or have slight cracks in the screen.
-still obsessing over Kingdom Hearts and can't decide to get a ps3 for Kh 1.5 remix which had kh re com and 358/2 days or ps4 for the upcoming kh 3 which is in production.
The Things I'm waiting for:
-Saving Mr Banks
-Art book for Frozen
-Next book for Guardian of Childhood
My to do list for the vacation which is coming up in 1 month and 2 wks:
-finish RoD comp (yes I;m still doing that)
-finish all the WIP i posted here
-work on kingdom hearts fic
-work on TWTL story (my original story)
-Read Percy Jackson series, Land of Stories, Hunger games series, How to train your dragon series
-cleaning out my inbox on deviantart
- get my P's for driving
-update folio work which i should have done last year
1. What are your nickname/s?
Misha, Moi, Spud,
2. Are there any nicknames you wish people called you?
3. If you had to be stuck at one age for the rest of your life, how old would you be?
4. What colour clothes do you like best?
Purple and blue
5. If you had a pet cactus, what would you name him/her?
6. Your most-hated movie?
Anything to do with Sponge Bob
7. What do you think of 3D movies?
Awesome to see for the special effects
8. Ever get motion sickness? (car, boat, aeroplane, elevator, etc)
yep and only in the car when i read too much
9. So, your thoughts on elevators?
when will it break down and leave me stranded in the small space
10. Have you ever Role Played?
11. What's your favourite public holiday? (Birthdays don't count)
Christmas, it the best with all the decorations up and spending time with the family
12. Best season of the year for you?
Autumn. I love the changing colour of the leaves
13. Do you ever want to go to Antarctica?
No it way too cold and there nothing to do there
14. Have you ever had to stay in hospital overnight?
No and I don't plan too
15. Glasses: attractive, or a turnoff?
attractive, well i wear glasses so of course i'll say that
16. What kind of job do you respect the most? (Fire-fighters, doctors, people in the army, etc)
doctor because they save lives
17. Do you have a favourite flower?
18. Now for a manly question: do you enjoy driving? (Or think you will when you're able)
Yes, it easier to get to places
19. What's one thing you never leave home without?
20. Batman. Sure, he saves lives and has a famous comic and all, but he has as many superpowers as you or I. Do you think he really counts as a superhero?
Yes cos he got all the cool gadgets and costume and defeat the bad guys
21. If you could become one pokemon, which one would it be?
22. Write one thing about yourself you wouldn't tell your parents.
I'm crazy, well who isn't really
23. What do you think of when I say FIRE?
BOOM then Burn baby burn
24. What country would you like to visit right now?
America - just for Disneyland
25. Do you think you'll ever end up in jail at some point in your life?
No, i'm a goody two shoes
26. Do you have/plan to get any tattoos or piercings?
27. How many pets do you have?
Only one and it my dog, Ren
28. What's your thoughts on OCs? (Original characters)
love it gives the fans a chance to write characters into their fandom and it good practice towards writing real characters to original novels
29. If you were in a position of power, what's the first thing you would do?
30. List three turn-ons for you:
loyal, cute, kind
31. Now list three sure-fire turn-offs:
rude, aggressive, womanizer
32. Do you have any favourite faces to use online?
favourite face??? i have no idea what that is unless it means profile pic then i just use one of my own artworks
33. Do you like trampolines?
34. If you saw a shooting star, would you wish on it?
Yes but i won't tell you want i wish for though
35. If you had a novel published, what would the title be?
okay not telling that either - that my original project in the works
36. What do you think of photos of yourself?
alright i guess
37. When was the last time you saw the sun rise?
a week ago
38. So, what do you think of memes like this? Any reason in particular you take these?
it is fun and time consuming as such it delays doing uni assignments i hate to do
39. There's only one female smurf. How do you think they reproduce?
No clue and I don't want to know
40. What's one music group you think everyone should be into at the moment?
41. Take a quick look at your fridge. What's on it right now?
yogart, leftovers, vegetables, butter, cooking sauces
42. Who has it easier: boys, or girls?
43. What's do you think the meaning of life is?
It is 42
44. Which is better: pirates or ninjas?
45. If you could change your hair colour, what would it be?
i like my hair colour just the way it is but i would like streaks either blue, purple or green
46. How'd your first day at school go? Anything interesting happen?
met a new friend and getting to know the campus and where all the classes are which includes running up and down a hill
47. What's the best kind of chocolate?
white milk chocolate - yummy
48. Do you think you'll ever try drugs in your life?
no, the only thing is alcohol if that even a drug
49. How are you sitting while you type this? Comfortable?
yes on my nice computer chair
50. Do you believe in ghosts, or any of the paranormal?
yes because their had to be some truth to it all
51. What's your favourite insult to call people?
52. Do you have any phobias or fears?
being left alone, falling
53. Who's your favourite family member?
My older sister, Mery
54. How much money's in your wallet right now?
55. Mention some of the best memories you've ever had at school?
Hanging out with friends and the easy assignments
56. What's your sleeping pattern like? Anything you'd change?
it too random because of uni with me sleeping from 2am to 5am in the morning to get things done. I would change it so during the break which is just a month away to sleep in everyday
57. What's wrong with the next generation?
Growing up too fast - i swear those kids are too adult like
58. How many tabs and windows do you have open right now?
33 tabs at the moment
59. Is there any particular costume/cosplay you'd like to wear?
60. When something goes wrong, who's the first person you blame?
61. What's your favourite musical instrument?
62. If you could make one animal extinct, which one would it be? Why do they deserve it?
cane toads - they are invading Australian soil and killing off their native species
63. Is the glass half empty, or half full?
64. What do you have as your wallpaper right now?
Guardians of Childhood - mac
Phineas and Ferb - ipad
65. Have you ever cross-dressed?
66. Which is more fun: being short, or tall?
tall so that you can go on all the rides in theme parks
67. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
chocolate cover vanilla ice cream
68. What's the last trading card game you played?
never actually played
69. Are sixty-nine jokes still funny?
??no i don't think so